Your shopping cart is empty!
THEODORA JEWELLERY conducts every possible effort to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of personal information in our possession and guard against unauthorized access or use, utilizing the most recent and advanced (procedural, manual and electronic) security controls. All data related to your personal details and transactions are absolutely confidential and protected. The security of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY online store is achieved with the following methods:
1. Customer Identification
The codes used for your identification are two: your username/e-mail and your password. These two codes log you in the online jewelry store with absolute security.
You may change your password as often as you please. The only person who has access to your personal details through these codes is you. Furthermore, you are exclusively responsible for the protection of these data from third parties. In case of loss or leak of your password, you should notify us immediately, otherwise the online store of THEODORA’S JEWELERY shall not be held liable for any use of your account by third parties. We highly recommend that you change your password on a regular basis and avoid at all costs easily- identifiable codes (i.e. date of birth).
The access to the systems of THEODORA’S JEWELLERY (servers) is checked by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services from the customers/users while prohibiting the access to the company’s systems and databases which contain confidential data and information related to the company.
In any spot of the site where you are requested to fill in your personal details (password, telephone numbers, credit cards etc.), there is the SSL 128-bit encryption. Encryption is a process of transforming information to make it unreadable to everyone except the one possessing knowledge of the ‘key’. Only that person can make the traverse process (decryption) to make the data readable again.
4.Confidentiality in Transactions
Confidentiality is of first and foremost importance to our company. Every piece of information which is provided by the user/client is strictly confidential and THEODORA’S JEWELLERY has taken all possible steps to protect your personal data and use it only when and where it is absolutely necessary. Indicatively, these are some of the measures which have been taken:
1. Only authorized personnel are granted permission to access your data and your transaction- information when it is necessary (i.e. to deal with your order).
2. THEODORA`S JEWELLERY will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have provided a written consent to this disclosure, or if we are ordered by a juridical decision or one of other public authority.
3. In cases when THEODORA’S JEWELLERY uses third parties to maintain its systems, every confidentiality measure is taken.
4. You have the right to ask for information related to you, as well as their amendment if an error can be proved as
5. For your own safety, you should be careful and utilize all information provided through this service as secret and confidential. Do not reveal this information to third parties under any circumstances.
6. Our newsletters or any other update/ material shall be sent to you only if you state that you wish to receive it in some of the especially- designed fields in our website: www.jt-shop.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com)
7. THEODORA`S JEWELLERY is bound not to disclose or publish your personal data or any other information you provide. The personal details that you put at our disposal with your membership are used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored in absolute safety.
7. Personal Data
1. During your visit in the pages: www.jt-shop.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com), you will be asked to provide personal details( name, surname, e-mail, occupation, date of birth, etc.) in order to be able order products and receive updates. Any information you provide anywhere in the pages and services of: www.jt-shop.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com), are exclusively used to offer a particular service and any use by third parties without prior arrangement according to the regulations of the Greek law: N.2472/97 about the protection of private data, is expressly prohibited.
2. The online jewelry store: www.jt-shop.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) functions is in full accordance with the current Greek and European laws and protects your personal information for the time you are registered with one or more of the services of: www.jt-shop.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com). Your personal details are deleted as soon as you decide to cease your transactions with the company. Any personal information you provide in: www.jt-shop.gr (www.theodorajewellery.com) is used exclusively from the company or its collaborating companies in order to support, promote and realize the requested services.
3. All retained data may be disclosed to the relevant judicial, administrative and other legal authorities upon request and in accordance with the pertinent laws. The Client, within the framework of legislation on telecommunications, has the right to be informed and/or oppose to this as stated in articles 11-13 of law 2472/1997.